Brain & Focus Nootropic Supplement – Revolutionary formula that improves mental clarity & focus. Boosts intelligence levels & memory function. Increases level of concentration & alertness by ProCrush
- Vitamin rich formula that assures your brain is getting all of the nutrients it needs to provide you with an increased level of brain functionality. Contains ingredients that boost the function of your brain and memory. It also improves your concentration level & increases alertness.
- Cutting edge, brain boosting formula that combines over 40 all natural ingredients for fast-acting results. Contains Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), L-Glutamic Acid, Bacopa, Huperzine A, DHA, Acetyl L -Tyrosine, Choline, Gaba, Vanadyl Sulfate, Phosphatidylserine, and many more.
- All natural & performances safe ingredients
- No side effects that can be associated with other products such as anxiety, jitters, nervousness, & restless sleep. No fillers, no binders, and no artificial ingredients. Dairy Free, GMO Free, Sugar Free, Gluten Free.
- Manufactured in the USA in a registered FDA facility. We stand behind our products 100%, with a satisfaction guarantee. Order Now, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Long-term marijuana use can lead to brain damage, study shows
New research suggests that marijuana use can deteriorate the part of the brain responsible for decision-making. Dr. David Agus joins "CBS This Morning" from ...
Marijuana: Heavy Users Risk Changes to Brain
A new study finds that heavy marijuana use by adults could have long-term effects on the brain. What kinds of effects? WSJ's Jason Bellini has #TheShortAnswer ...
Does Marijuana Cause Permanent Brain Damage in Adults?
How much cannabis is too much for those who start smoking as adults? Subscribe to Dr. Greger's free nutrition newsletter at ...
Teenagers who smoke cannabis damage their brains for LIFE and may be more likely to develop schizophrenia. U.S. study found that mice exposed to even small doses of marijuana for 20 days suffered lasting brain damage into adulthood
Marijuana and the developing brain. More states are legalizing marijuana, but concerns remain about its long-term effects on the adolescent brain.
Headband - hybrid cannabis marijuana weed strain. Strain description, growing tips, and where to buy seeds.
Bubble Gum - hybrid cannabis marijuana weed strain. Strain description, growing tips, and where to buy seeds.
How Billy Caldwell case could end UK's medical marijuana banJune 20, 2018 - CNN
Days earlier, Billy's mother, Charlotte Caldwell, had attempted to bring medicinal cannabis oil back from Canada for her son but it was confiscated at Heathrow Airport. She has campaigned for a change in the law to help Billy, from County Tyrone in...
CNN's Sanjay Gupta on How Marijuana Can Break Opioid Addiction ...May 30, 2018 - HowStuffWorks
Marijuana could be the answer to America's opioid crisis. talked to CNN's Sanjay Gupta about new research and how CBD could save lives....
JOHN EGGERS COLUMN: We need to promote the "natural highs" to youthJune 17, 2018 - Bemidji Pioneer
So what's so bad about marijuana? Just like my former students who came to school high, marijuana does damage because it doesn't allow the brain to function normally. Marijuana takes your brain to a whole other planet. Attention is worse. Memory is worse....