Here at Giantweed, we value good content for our readers. In that spirit, we will often curate or excerpt content from top quality sources on the web. While the very internet itself was created on the foundation of linking, sharing, and recommending good content from other sources on the web, we also acknowledge that material is protected by copyright and the owner of such copyrighted material has a undeniable right to not allow websites like ours to publish their work.
Our curation is designed to share and possible send our readers to your site so you get new visitors exposed to your top quality content. We curate content because it is outstanding in some way. If you wish us not to curate content from your website, simply contact us, and request your story be taken down. We will quickly comply with your take down request, and put you on our list of sites never to excerpt from.
Contact us now and we will remove any infringing material within 12 hours. email@example.com.
How To File a DMCA Notice
To submit a notice of claimed copyright infringement, you will need to provide us with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature (typing your full name will suffice) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (e.g., a copy of or link to your original work or clear description of the materials allegedly being infringed upon);
3. Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Medium to locate the material on our website or services (e.g., a link to the infringing post);
4. Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
5. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can report alleged copyright infringement by emailing the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MN House Votes to Legalize Marijuana, AZ Bill Legalizing Fentanyl Test-Strips Goes to Governor, More… (5/14/21)